What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website puts on your computer, phone or any other internet-enabled device, containing information about your navigation on that site. Cookies are used to make navigation easier and simpler, and do not harm your computer.
What are cookies used for on this site?
Our cookies have different functions:
– Necessary Cookies: some cookies are required to access specific areas of our site. They allow you to navigate the site and use its applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site by logging in. Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
– Analytical Cookies: we use these cookies to analyze how users use the site and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any problems that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to learn which pages are most popular, which method of linking pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on site usage, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services on the site that we think will be of interest to users. These cookies are used only for statistical analysis and creation purposes and never collect personal information.
– Functionality Cookies: We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember user preferences. For example, cookies prevent typing your name each time you access the site.
In short, functionality cookies save your preferences regarding your use of the site, so that you do not have to re-set the site each time you visit.
The cookies used can be
– Permanent Cookies: are stored at the level of the internet browser (browser) on your access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used every time the user makes a new visit to the site. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookies until you leave the site. The information obtained allows us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Yes, cookies can be disabled in your browser. Please note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting website navigation in whole or in part.
If you wish to block or delete cookies from this site, you can do so by modifying the configuration of your browser. Although the configuration of each browser is different, it is common to configure it in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on how to configure cookies, please consult the “Help” menu of your browser.